Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would tell your mom how you really feel. If your mom tells you to go away, or something like that...talk to someone you are close too. If you are still in school talk to a counselor, or a teacher you are friends with, and see what they say.

pet lover

would i be doing the right thing?

i live with my mom and aunt. but i dont get along with my aunt at all. she dsoent treat me right. i told my mom bout it and how i felt but shes not doing anything about it at all. worse on top of that they both smoke in the house so i can hardly breath in there. i have to stay locked up in my room most of the time when i get home from school. now my friend said that i will always have a place to stay there if i needed one. and im starting to think that maybe i should move in there even though my mom dosent want me to. i dont think its right that i should be unhappy 24/7. but im afraid to hurt her because she use to be my best friend. would i be doing the right thing by leaving without her knowing?

ernie
    You will need her permission I think? Are you a minor?

ernie
    You will need her permission I think? Are you a minor?

Falicia
    you have to tell her ...what if she calls the cops looking for you...i know it may suck living there but talk to her about it again and tell her if things don't change your moving out....hope this helps

Falicia
    you have to tell her ...what if she calls the cops looking for you...i know it may suck living there but talk to her about it again and tell her if things don't change your moving out....hope this helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. If I were oyu I would leave your health is important and 2nd hand smoke is way worse then 1st. It not only your happiness it is also your health!!!!!!

Junior Member SephirothStoleMyWing's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    umm i have no idea none of my parents smoke... And im only 12...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suggest you moving out.That is very nice for your friend to say you can move in with her.Tell your mom that you cannot breathe in the house and it is going to damage you.Inhaling all that smoke that is.

Move out!You deserve better!

Downloads
    Uploads
    leave a note then they will finally notice how much you hate it there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast