would i be doing the right thing?

crysisevolved

Apr 10, 2008
I would tell your mom how you really feel. If your mom tells you to go away, or something like that...talk to someone you are close too. If you are still in school talk to a counselor, or a teacher you are friends with, and see what they say.

i live with my mom and aunt. but i dont get along with my aunt at all. she dsoent treat me right. i told my mom bout it and how i felt but shes not doing anything about it at all. worse on top of that they both smoke in the house so i can hardly breath in there. i have to stay locked up in my room most of the time when i get home from school. now my friend said that i will always have a place to stay there if i needed one. and im starting to think that maybe i should move in there even though my mom dosent want me to. i dont think its right that i should be unhappy 24/7. but im afraid to hurt her because she use to be my best friend. would i be doing the right thing by leaving without her knowing?

you have to tell her ...what if she calls the cops looking for you...i know it may suck living there but talk to her about it again and tell her if things don't change your moving out....hope this helps

you have to tell her ...what if she calls the cops looking for you...i know it may suck living there but talk to her about it again and tell her if things don't change your moving out....hope this helps

Yes. If I were oyu I would leave your health is important and 2nd hand smoke is way worse then 1st. It not only your happiness it is also your health!!!!!!

I suggest you moving out.That is very nice for your friend to say you can move in with her.Tell your mom that you cannot breathe in the house and it is going to damage you.Inhaling all that smoke that is.

Move out!You deserve better!

Tell her you still love her, but it's time for you to start to "find" yourself and venture out on your own. You've already sat down and spoke to her about how you feel. That may be in the back of her mind, but this way she wont take it personal if you're looking to leave for independence reasons. Good Luck!

well if she doen't care about your health or opinoin it really is up to you . i think she would be mad but hey she should of treated you better.

I suggest you moving out.That is very nice for your friend to say you can move in with her.Tell your mom that you cannot breathe in the house and it is going to damage you.Inhaling all that smoke that is.

Move out!You deserve better!

don't go any to another place

thank god you just have a mother that just smokes. others will be grateful to be in your place

Tell her. Move, but tell her. Tell her that smoking is damaging your lungs and that you're going to move, because you want to live as long as you can. And tell her that if she really loved you, she'd stop smoking.
Be gentle. But I recommend leaving. Temporarily, of course.

Back