have you ever found yourself buying something that was a good bargain..?

S

stormyweather

to find you never use it, so it wasn't a bargain after all

hahaha.... all the time... but in my house i just pass t along.. i give it to the kids. or i give it to my mom or my sis...

Yes.
I bought an x-box for 30 bucks & i've used maybe twice. It works fine, but I never use it.

lost count of this happening. You should see the cupboard where they are kept it's overflowing, I throw some out to make space for new bargain. Example, went to throw an object from the cupboard out and my wife told me she used the grater i was holding all the time. I then explained that the grater I was holding was a Pasta strainer. Game set and match to me that day.

a cheap rolex that was £30. turns out to be worth alot more (honest)

Yes not so much any longer...damn those telly adverts....lol

Oh yes! But smurfette has the right idea - always find someone else that needs it. You got family, your Church, charity,etc. - there
is always someone that needs what you bought.

I bought a paper cross shredder----£5, and now I cant find anything

All the time ... I have loads of stuff still in boxes from years past. I was an OCD online shopper!

yes, and, that too.
I buy clothes only to have them sit in my closet for years without wearing them.

What a fab question... I buy stuff all the time because there a bargain then put them up my loft for years to gather dust!!

Back