Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Downloads
    Uploads

"American Militia"

Look I didn't read the entire thread b/c I'm on the run. But I just gotta post my 2 cents.

I'm a bluecollar dude and work with a lot of painters and general contractors. Many of whom are sympathetic to Militia movements or their ideals. And honestly they disgust me.

These guys are completely paranoid. They often believe in contradictory ideals. That's why there's such a diverse number of Militia groups because basically these ppl don't know what to believe in. All they know is that they fear ppl who are not like them. Things they perceive as "the establishment " whether its liberals, the government, minorities, the middle class, or whatever scare them. What that is exactly is a little bit different to each of those guys and usually some sort of mixture of the before-mentioned, it seems what they fear is tailored to their own personal paranoia. Perhaps they feel alienated because they got the short end of the stick. Life doesn't work out how we want all the time but I don't go out of my way to blame others for that. Sh-- Happens.

These people also never bother to fact check things. They hear something they want to believe in and because it is what they want to hear they think its a credible source. They never bother to research whether it true or not. Some painter came in telling me how the school system is righting anti-American crap in the history books. Where? Bring one in show it to me.

Another guy started ranting and raving how minorities are trying to push the white race out. What the hell makes him think I want to hear that? (I'm Asian)

Another dude is stockpiling guns and food for some inevitable apocalypse scenario.

I don't care what the militia claim they believe in. Until they start fact checking their own statements and stop blaming other people for their bad luck I'm not giving them an inch of sympathy.

Downloads
    Uploads

"American Militia"

I have no problem with individuals compiling guns and ammunition. But the idea that all militias practice martial arts? The ones I've been exposed to seem to be more interested in practicing their drinking, seeing who can tell the most racist jokes, and brag about who has the nicest mobile home.....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456