SCI FI

TeM

Mar 4, 2008
Ive not noticed a thread for who likes what sci fi tv series/film specifically. At the moment im on my second watch of the remake of Battlestar Galactica. Also a major stargate fan

My wife loves Charmed too. I freaking hate that show and make her wear headphones while she's watching it. Yuck.

I'm in the first season of the Battle Star Galactica series from 2004. Not really my cup of sci-fi but it holds my interest enough to be tolerable and interesting at points.

Watched all of the Star Treks this past year except for the original series (I really hate Kirk). TNG and DS9 are my favorites.

I like Charmed but I'm like " oww look Piper no Phoebe no Page no Piper" I actually have no idea about the plot.

yes i only discovered that from ads on sci fi channel whilst watching defiance, great female lead and great characters, and bratak was in it

If you have ever watched an episode of Charmed or Supernatural . . . . . any form of association or friendship we had previously is now terminated. You might as well be wearing plaid Tapout gear.

Wow. I just got duped into researching Supernatural on my computer. Time to erase cookies and history. You disgust me. You're worse than Tapout.

All of us fall into depravity once in a while. At least you pulled yourself out from it and didn't complete the wretched watching of a full episode.

Back