idiots want to take you on?
i know tae kwon do, hapkido, wing chun, and some karate and i am very good with the fighting arts and multi person fighting at any range, i just don't want to use those emergency moves that breaks a bone or sends someone to the hospital in one hit

my grand master 9th degree taught me tkd and hapkido along with all his black belts
ok i am abnormally good i can blend and make things work and use everything fast and right, i got a side kick and back kick that would make anyone not braced go flying and my upper body strength and fast punches lets me sparr bigger guys which i learned what worked

ok i am abnormally good i can blend and make things work and use everything fast and right, i got a side kick and back kick that would make anyone not braced go flying and my upper body strength and fast punches lets me sparr bigger guys which i learned what worked, in hapkido you can throw people around and twist them up all day if your good
varun has it right, say i do get a nice move on all of them, why should i let it bother me either way the best fighters are always calm in any situation