This really scared me. So I had this dream where I was shopping and then I finished and left. I was walking towards my car with the shopping cart when I suddenly found myself in a room with ceiling-high cabinets. There was about 30 other people in there and somebody locked the door. Don't know who. Then some inner voice in my head or something said "Get in the cabinets. If we say 'leaves' we will release them. But if we say 'funshine' you are safe." For some reason I just knew in my head that they was talking about lions. Like it was just a known fact in my dream. So I guess everyone else heard the voice too because they all started screaming and climbing in the cabinets. Those things were tiny and nobody wanted to die so they were doing everything possible to get in one. I was standing there in like..shock when someone said "here, Jessica." and pulled me in. I didn't know who it was at the time. So it was deathly quiet for about 10 minutes and somebody reached for my hand and squeezed it. I remember my legs trembling like crazy. Then out of nowhere a voice whispers "leeavvvvvvvveees" and it was like all hell broke loose. I heard yells and screams and people scrambling for the doors. Somebody grabbed my hand and yanked me out the *now open* doors. And I was so relieved to be out that I just fell to my knees. and he hugged me really tight and kissed me. Then I looked up and it was this guy in my history class..and he smiled the most beautiful smile at me. But I heard snarling and growling and whimpering and screaming coming from the inside of the doors and we just sat there, holding each other because we couldn't move.

When I woke up I was sweating and I couldn't forget about the dream, it was so vivid and real. I thought maybe it might be a message from God or something.I don't know. What do you think this could mean? Please help?