Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Cat won't shutup and is acting weird?

The Cat get's out repeatedly not by my own fault but by my parents and siblings fault, I try to keep him in my room, but that just can't be done 24/7 he has to roam around the house a bit.

Go figure he was let out AGAIN, and just like I thought he got hurt, he came back limping(his right paw).

It's 4am in the morning and he is acting really weird, he is just crying constantly, But he is acting like he is in pain but at the same time he wants to go outside i think he is scratching at the door and every time i pick him up and try to calm him down and get him to stop moving his paw, he just whines louder and tightens his muscles as if he's in pain. He is also rubbing against me too?!?! it's so weird he is rubbing against me, not purring, as if he wants attention but when i pick him up or pet him he starts crying some more.

I can't let him outside because my parents will just let him out again and he will get even worse.

WHAT DO I DO TO CALM HIM DOWN?!?!?

Downloads
    Uploads
    what a lovely act by a cat,, I can imagine how much lovely it would be when acting like that. ... I love cats and want to see your cat... Can you post her pic here? I am waiting for your reply even her pic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    awww i though he is hurt but he doesn't know how to sit quietly and not to move his paw, it's okay if he is behaving wired as he doesn't what to do i am sure there would be number of days he makes you smile through his cute acts but now if he is in trouble so don't let him alone try to do things in your room he loved to do and call a doctor for him. I am sure it will work for you!!
    https://www.goldenbustours.com/reviews/, for travel freaks!!