I have an 8 year old that wanted to do Karate this spring so we signed him up. He would go 3 nights a week until basketball started then he went on just Saturday mornings. Then football started so he stopped going.

But anyway, I get a call from a random lady asking "was your kid in a karate class with master Hank?" I was like "yeah." Then she told me she was his ex GF and she found hundreds of images of barefooted kids on some USB drive at his house. Like very weird close ups of kids feet. It brought me back to an incident in the spring when my son hurt his foot and Hank massaged it and called it "cute." At the time I thought nothing of it but now...

She said she actually notified the cops but I guess they couldn't do anything as all the pictures were legal. She said she told the cops about his roster and one said "now we aren't saying you can't call the parents and warn them" and that's where she got the idea.

I don't know what to do? Or how to feel? My son has no idea. What would you do as a parent just ignore it?
As far as I know he is never alone with any of the kids and he for sure wasn't alone with mine. Not because I had any suspicion but just because I liked to see what my kid was learning and sat through every practice. He did touch the kids feet a lot for positioning and stuff. I thought it was normal IDK it's just so weird. I don't think she's making it up.