This is probably an old question asked a lot on here. But I'm going to say it all again, because I am a little confused. A friend of mine lives in America (I'm in UK). He never actually asked me out, our relationship just naturally progressed and he started saying he loved me and vise versa. I'm 17 and he is 19. We were great for each other. He meant everything to me and made me so unbelievably happy. I've never had a better time in my life. He was even planning to come round to the UK next year to see me, so it was pretty serious. He also conveyed the same emotions. He loved me and care for me more than I thought possible. But last night we were have a conversation on a serious topic, but in a sort of lighthearted manner. And all of a sudden he turned sour. He said he didn't want to talk to me any more. He still loves me, but he doesn't want us to speak. He seemed to think I would be fine without him. But he wouldn't even explain to me why. He refused to. I am so confused, because I didn't think I had said anything wrong. I just don't get it. And now he's gone. He won't contact me. I don't know what to do with myself. I just don't understand.