In the middle of July, Telus stated that they would be sending me a laptop and would have to allow for 4 to 6 weeks shipping. My aunt was informed of the same time frame when she ordered hers the next day. She received hers in 3 weeks. I called Telus in week 4, as I still had not received mine and had a feeling something was wrong.

The representative stated that they use a 3rd party shipping company and that they have up to 6 weeks to ship before any action can be taken. I then called back at the end of 6 weeks and was reassured it would be delivered by the end on another week.

After waiting yet another week, I took the initiative and called the 3rd party shipping company. They informed me that they had not received my order. I informed Telus of this development and they asked me to give them a few days to figure it out.

It has now been 8 weeks and I just called Telus again this morning. They informed me that a new order has been submitted with the 3rd party shipping company and that I will have to wait yet another 4 to 6 weeks. Needless to say, I got quite frustrated with the situation, but in a composed manner requested that they do better than that. He said that he would take it to management and call me back on monday,

I am at the end of my rope and hoping that someone may have some knowledge or advice that could help me out. I have always maintained a calm and professional composure when dealing with these agents and respected the companies policies and procedures. I have ensured that all the agents I have dealt with are with the loyalty and retention department, as they have the ability to see more information and do more in regards to your account.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.