Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What heroic famous people ruined there reputation?

I'm doing an essay that has to do with a "heroic" celebrity/leader/famous person who has ruined their reputation.

Anyone think of anything? I know there's a million celebs who have ruined their rep but I want a good one that did heroic things. If only Oprah ruined her rep or something because she does a lot for people!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Justin bieber donates to a lot of charities and what not, he visits sick children in cancer hospitals, he gave money back to his church he used to go to in Canada, etc. but lately he has been seen smoking weed, spitting on people, rubbing a fan's phone on his balls, etc. Oh I forgot about Madonna. She donates to charities, gives back to the poor, adopt children,etc. but she promotes sex and promiscuity and she bashes a lot of other singers and accuse them of copying her. There is also taylor swift. But I don't know if u really consider this "ruining ur reputation". But taylor swift supports arts education, lgbt anti-discrimination efforts, natural disaster relief,etc. but she has a bad reputation for writing songs about her exes and dating a lot of guys in a short period of time. She mocked harry styles at her Grammys performance and she called out one of her exes, I think it was John Mayer, in her recent vma speech. But like I said idk if u consider this ruining ur reputation because her reputation is not really ruined but there is a good amount of people who is starting to think that she is mean, fake, and/or disrespectful based on her behavior lately.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lance Armstrong

he is the perfect example