appreciate some advice ...? I called & reported it lost/stolen and Verizon "froze" all activity on it for 30-days. I DO have an upgrade available (been with Verizon for over 5 years.) I also found out I HAVE insurance on it. The Verizon phone rep did NOT tell me that...A Verizon online rep told me, but ONLY after I asked. I was advised to go to a Verizon Wirelesss store and fill out a claim form and it would take about 24 hours to get a new phone. However, the BB Storm isn't available any longer. I'm so upset b/c it went missing JUST after I returned from S. Carolina to watch my son graduate Army Basic Training (BCT) and had so many pics & videos on it.

I'm on a TIGHT budget as an Instructor, but don't want to go to a flip phone unless I have to in order to save $. But I only used 2 megabytes on the phone all year so far. My normal monthly bill was about $140. I was thinking about getting an iPhone, but don't have the $ to get the latest model, so IF I go that route, it would be an iPhone-4, or 4S. IF NOT, maybe a WINDOWS platform phone?

If you ever lost a phone or had one stolen and filled out a claim from VERIZON, can you tell me YOUR experience and perhaps some "inside tips" to help me avoid the salesperson trying to over-sell me or giving me BS?

ANY/ALL SERIOUS answers/tips/suggestions to avoid the sales BS and get a decent phone, would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I WILL award BEST ANSWER within two (2) days.

THANK YOU! (EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS)

-mike