Hey guys, I'm looking for some bluetooth headphones. I went and got beats studio headphones, read some reviews before I opened the box, and now I decided I'm going to return it. Realized that if I was going to spend a lot of money on headphones I should buy some that are actually good.

The thing is I don't know much about music quality, but that's something I plan on getting into in the near future. When ever I hear people bash beats they always talk about better brands like Bose, or Sennheiser, but I'm not sure which ones are actually good quality.

It doesn't have to be the best per se, but I really want good quality. Also something very important to me is long lasting battery life, I was reading some reviews on a Sony DRBTN200 and people were talking about how they would last forever (the specifications says 40 hours which is definitely reasonable for me)

I was looking on the Sennheiser website and noticed that they have lower battery life (12~20 hours) despite being $300 more but I suppose it makes sense since it's apparently better quality.

I just want to make the right choice, and not regret it later when I do eventually understand more about music quality.