****But the decisive factor is the last time the players themselves. Least George •; Wood does not look like is the ability to remember all those words more than people in mind.
****Let Dunn relax a little to be - half forty-five minutes already safely through, just boil forty-five minutes, George •; Wood will be safe
****In the visitors' locker room, Wenger is using the time to give the team briefly arranged new tactic this time to pop out of his mouth is no longer only a handful of words.
****"Dunn Wood coach nfl jerseys wholesale Coach Purses outletis very worried because Wood now who has two yellow cards, and then get a long, it will be automatically suspended for one game." His brief about the situation, "he would have told himself proudly most disciple, let him pay attention to action in the second half. Wood will defend them timid ...... "
****Arsenal players to eyes lit up.
****"This is our chance to land the second half attacking the middle, target - George •; Wood!"
****"Listen to me. Folks, you half dry land ......" Dunn stood in the doorway, with open arms, it seems to praise himself to the players, and the players are also so expectantly.
****"...... Really dog authentic nfl jerseys ​feces up!" I did not expect a surprise.
****"We have a valuable opportunity, so must treat every attack." Said this in time, Dunn glanced Viduka. "Game we should not be satisfied 0:0 plot score. Arsenal is an understanding of our place strong opponent .1:1 to the total score is very dangerous, I (China Senior members)
****Think you all know this. Ensure that we can cut our way is the only way to score the second half. Do not settle for a draw to hold. Folks, we are going to win! Fight early goal, Arsenal went out to the fire of hope. "He made a" pinch "ground gestures.
****Two coach arranged very brief intermission, which is built on the basis that they get to know each other.
****After the first round ​ cheap authentic jerseys of competition, Wenger certainly know George • Wood can also be at a critical moment as the attacking midfielder to use, he is bound to make special arrangements for this, so Dunn did not need to re-intermission Wood when repeatedly told how to attack. Forest game to attack routine is not this, Wood was a defensive midfielder.
****Fifteen minutes to the time blink of an eye later, the players have to re-embark on the journey.
****Watching the players go out one by one, but at the last stopped Dunn Wood.
****Watched him open his mouth, Wu Deti said before: "less foul, right?"
****Dunn nodded.
****"You want to reach the final game we finally do?" Wood asked.

****Dunn continued to nod.
****"I'm on the team is very authentic jerseys from china important, right?"
****Nod.
****"If I kick to timid, the team will be affected in case we lost the game because of this how to do?"
****Words to Dunn asked a speechless, he totally did not expect Wood actually will say such words. "George ...... you, your soul possessed by aliens yet?"
****Wood ignored Dunn to say, "You made a mistake that, boss. Should be placed on the team win a third yellow card I do not eat before." Then he turned and ran out of the locker room.
****Dunn looked at him in the back, half a day to utter a word. Even forget he must go back to the sidelines on the bench.