Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Obama the weakest president ever?

After he is gone Obama's administration will be remembered by history for two things. 1.Allowing Russia to rise as a superpower once more and 2.The rise of global militant Islam. On my first point you can see Putin thinks Obama is a joke. He does not fear him like he did Bush/Clinton and he knows Obama lacks the guts to stand up to the Russians like JFK did in the 60's. Can you imagine a previous president allowing Russia to screw around in Syria as much as they have? I can't. And on my second point you just have to look at all the Arab countries that now lay in ruin or are under racist Islamic rule since he took office. He has done nothing but support violent overthrows of America's long time allies in the Middle East and has let them be replaced by chaos or American hating governments. One last point...please don't answer by saying Obama's only weak because of Bush doing this or this or blah blah blah. This is about Obama not Bush. By the way I am far from a southern redneck, I'm from Ireland so if anything I should be a Democrat. Also that gives me a outside view of Obama's America and I can tell you...it looks very weak.

Unregistered
    I totally agree with you but i m more interested if Americans see it the same way as we do.