Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do I not feel weird or off-put from reading a story about lesbian love?

I'm not a homophobe. I have nothing against gay people or have no problem with them. But I would be lying as to say when I'm faced with a situation involving a same sex relationships I feel weird and uneasy; out of place you could say.

But I've been reading a story that is about two girls falling in love and it even goes as far to talk about and to an extent describe a sex scene (Not in a obscene way) and it like dawned on me just now that this was about two girls. I mean I knew it was, but I didn't really think much of it til now.

I mean for once I didn't think twice about it and saw nothing out of place. Why, all the sudden, would I feel this way?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you're becoming more open minded and accepting of people regardless of orientation, so much so that you're able to enjoy a story about love even if it is about two lesbians.

That's a good thing, so be happy about it. It doesn't change who you are...it just changes how you view love.