Ex girlfriend wants to go hiking with me...should I?

leo

May 17, 2008
Ok my ex texted me today saying she misses me after she broke up with me for not trusting me think I'm cheating on her. She apologized for it and I asked her what you missed about me she said " you overall and your presence in my life" we only dated 2 months. Then she said lets hangout I said ok but I told her " we are not back together, will start from two opposites sex hanging out then whatever happens happens." Now she asked me if I wanna go hiking with her on Sunday. I wanna go and I Really like her because I never connected to any girl like her and our time together was magical. I'm thinking about 4-6 hours of hike together is too much time... What do you guys think? I really liked her, I was like a player but for her I dumped 3 girls to make it work... Now the feelings are gone but not completely. Any thoughts? Btw it's just gonna be just us 2.
I never cheated on her, I even gave her my phone password and yes she is amazing and gorgeous girl and her smile just brightens my day.

So you are/ were a player, and you don't understand why she might not have trusted you?
Go on the hike. You'd be lucky to have a girl like her.
And ps, you never said you DIDN'T cheat on her. So don't act like she's the bad guy.

everyone makes mistakes but be careful and move slow to see what her motives are good luck buddy

Back