Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

On Bittorrent why are my video downloads taking so long?

I downloaded Bittorrent and started torrenting a couple days ago. It was fast when I first started it. Downloaded SPN season 3 in roughly 3 hours and it was 5.4 GB. I downloaded some other files relatively quickly and a couple days later I'm trying to download season 4 which is 7.5 GB. But it's been 3 hours with only 30% progress. It's only 2 GB bigger it shouldn't take this long.
    This isn't all either.
    I tried downloading ONE episode of an anime that was a 300 MB file and it took 2 hours. What's going on? Why is it slowing down?

I've torrented probably only 8 things so far. Are they somehow effecting the download speed? Should i remove them from the bittorrent list of things i've torrented?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look at your upload/download speeds. The more files you Seed the slower your connection will be. If you have Comcast, they will always throttle your download speeds when Torrenting.