Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

problem with my nokia lumia 920?

Okay so I bought Nokia Lumia 920 like 9 months ago and started using it with my old sim.Now I just got myself a new phone no.(i.e. new sim) but its actually not working.Earlier I thought it was sim card's problem as the phone was working just fine with the old sim(on re-inserting it in the phone)..so I got new sim card and guess what,it still is not working..Even more strange is the fact that,with both the new sim cards the problem is only with outgoing calls i.e. I am not able to make any outgoing calls and rest all functions are working totally fine...and even stranger is that when I use my old sim card,there is no such problem...please help...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Download the Nokia Network Setup app and run it with the new sim inside. It should detect the new network, but if it doesn't you can manually add settings.

You may have to do this every time you swap sims.