Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to play dvdrip xvid avi torrents?

I downloaded a movie torrent (about 50x's) from different torrent sites and used three different torrent download sites (bittorrent, utorrent and bitlord) none of the sites or software work for the movie (the conjuring 2013). I seriously downloaded the movie torrent about 50 times and each time I either got the message that I had a corrupt file or it said I need a certain player. So, I download the player....nothing!!! Now I'm assuming its just me, because not that many people could upload bad files, right? Anyway, the latest torrent I have downloaded (THIS WILL BE THE LAST TOO) is named The Conjuring 2013 -DVDRip.XivD by - YIFY.avi Can anyone tell me what I need to do to watch it? PLEEEEEASE

Downloads
    Uploads
    vlc player is the way to go

P.S. I got cought downloading torrents once, 3,500 fine.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes vlc should play it, but if it doesn't, you may just have to wait a while to watch it. And yes I believe there could be that many corrupt files out there, thinking several posts could be using the same corrupt file to offer. There's also the possibility of bugs associated with them. I assume you scan before opening. And who knows if there are some kind of "sting" operations out there to snag people. Personally, I stay away from the brand new stuff (cam versions, still in theaters, not in theaters yet etc), because of the risks (however great or not) and the quality issues. If I really want to see a new film, I'll go to the theater during bargain matinee or something, or wait a "respectable" amount of time to try to watch or get it online, or get the dvd... Not a sermon, just my own thing... If the industry really wanted to curtail "illegal" downloading, imo they could release a movie at the same time throughout the world and/or devise a means by which to provide it over the internet themselves....