at&t phone but t-mobile sim need help fast!?

malachi

Feb 17, 2009
alright so i have a at&t phone but a t-mobile sim, i have a nokia lumia 820! the phone decided to stop working, i personally think it was the update because now when i turn it on the touch screen doesn't work, I tried to hard reset it and soft reset it and still nothing! does anybody know how to fix it or if you know if i could take it to an at&t store and get it replaced, even tho i don't have insurance for the phone do you think that they will still replace it for a new one? please some body help me, im all ear's, and i need to know asap because i just broke my old phone and this phone is my only hope! thank you

You can try finding its software online and see if you could restore. also plug it into your computer sometimes phones will automaicaly install a program for it on your computer. as for getting it replaced without a warenty or insurance on it.i doubt they will do it.but you can always try they may know how to fix it. also try calling costomer support for your phone and let them know whats going maybe the company will fix it since it was there update that broke it.

Back