Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How could I get a Sport Bike?

I'm 14, almost 15(will turn 15 on December 2nd) and I really wanna get a sport bike. I know I'm not at age yet but I have 1 year to go. I ride an old Honda Trail CT90 in the mountains on and off road. I know on the road it's illegal but I love it. I wear a helmet, but was recently caught because the sherrif saw the tags were from 1996 and he caught me without a license. Didn't get a ticket. But anyways I really want a sport bike. I have 0 saved and I'm trying to sell and old 1970s Honda Z50R. So with money from that and 0 after I sell it I may have 0-0. I want a sport bike but I know with that money it won't be much. I can ride my dads Honda 90 to school when at age and continue to save, or, spend the money when I'm 16 on a cruiser(such as old Honda cb). Should I get that at 16 or continue to save? I'm in California. How else could I go about affording a sport bike? I already have a full face DOT helmet. Please answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Under $1,000 it's not a sports-bike, it's a black-hole with an appetite for money.
    Keep saving.
    Spend a bit on the mandatory safety course in the process, that will save you money for sure but may save your life in the long run.