Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sprint smartphone sale? which should i get? PLEASE ANSWER! I WILL GIVE 10 POINTS

FOR A GOOD ANSWER!? My piece ofshit phone broke in March and my upgrade is August 1st and i so excited to finally have a phone again! When i got my phone December 2011, it was on a special sale thatyou didnt have to pay extra for the smartphone option. My phone was the Samsung Replenish, which was on that special sale. Is there anymore Sprint phones on that sale? Ive noticed a category online called smartphone sale, and the phones on tha category(lg mach, lg viper, and some type of samsung galaxy, not the popular one) were onthat sale. They all said 0$ but there were other smartphones that said that that were not on the smartphone sale, so is the smartphone sale the sale i got on my Replenish? Also which one would you recomend? Im leaning towards the lg mach because i like physical keyboards but im not sure, but i know i dont want the galaxy since i already have the galaxy tablet.

I wish i can get that, but its not on sale and there is now way i can get my parents to pay that much. I cant pay for my own phone since im 13 and yes, i do need a phone because i have to call when im out of swim practice, because theres been times ive waited 45 minutes before my parents would remember, or if practice is cancelled, i have to wait 3 hours.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got the Samsung Galaxy S4. I have no complaints. Iv owned iphones, htc's, BB's etc. And this is the best phone Iv ever had, hands down. Just my opinion, but Id try the S4.