I'm 14 and I have never been outside of where I live, the farthest being probably a 45 minute drive. I was finally hoping to go somewhere this summer and was planning for ages. My family doesn't have much money but we haven't spent anything for vacations so we decided that we'd would finally give off some money to go somewhere. The only time I might be able to go somewhere like a near-by lake, downtown, or a close by amusement park is when my dad takes 2 weeks off in the summer and can drive us on weekends (my mom doesnt drive) I was atleast hoping we could go somewhere to a close by nice city and go in a hotel for my first time, for a week. However my dad decided that he should visit his hometown across the world. So he bought plane tickets without planning with the entire family which I just discovered today for his 2 week vacation for about 2000 dollars. So I'll be stuck at home while he's away for himself. He's also gone on many business trips to very nice places before. My mom and I have never been anywhere our entire lives. My moms sort of okay with this while I'm not. I'll just have another boring summer with no friends stuck at home. I hear people going everywhere like Disneyland and Hawaii. And I know we won't be able to afford to go anywhere else for the next few years. My dads also the type of person who says he can't afford to get me a 10$ game and the next day he pays 200$ for Bluetooth speakers so he can listen to music over his iPad when he comes home from work. I don't get an allowance (again because he can't "afford it") so I can't pay for those types of things. I dont even have my own room. My mom works her butt off cleaning and cooking all day (seriously from morning to sometimes 2 am in the night) and when he comes home from work ( which is just sitting at a computer all day ) he lays in bed and plays on his iPad for hours.

I just want to go somewhere for once, how I'm the world do I go about doing this?