To me, it honestly feels unnatural to kiss in public and do too much besides holding her hand or holding her close to me when we are standing. But shes told me that she wants me to be more aggressive but how do you kiss someone in public if you are always walking, moving, and the times you do sit down, your not sure how to go about it because she won't look at you or turn her head. I try my best to sort of let her know by looking at her, like a sort of stare sort of or making jokes about it but I'm just not that type of guy to randomly grab you and kiss you, I'd much prefer private kissing or kissing in a lightly populated area. I ALWAYS kiss her whenever I notice any signs and they're obvious enough but apparently they often are not. So its not like I never kiss her.
I dunno, am I wrong for this? She also complains that I don't feel her up enough in public and I just like to keep things classy as I remember when I was single, I used to hate it when people do that so out of consideration for other people, I dont like to do that.
Additionally she dosen't like spit or wet kisses and likes them as dry

as a bone but I don't chew her out for that.