Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girlfriend is making my lack of PDA a big deal. Is it?

To me, it honestly feels unnatural to kiss in public and do too much besides holding her hand or holding her close to me when we are standing. But shes told me that she wants me to be more aggressive but how do you kiss someone in public if you are always walking, moving, and the times you do sit down, your not sure how to go about it because she won't look at you or turn her head. I try my best to sort of let her know by looking at her, like a sort of stare sort of or making jokes about it but I'm just not that type of guy to randomly grab you and kiss you, I'd much prefer private kissing or kissing in a lightly populated area. I ALWAYS kiss her whenever I notice any signs and they're obvious enough but apparently they often are not. So its not like I never kiss her.
    I dunno, am I wrong for this? She also complains that I don't feel her up enough in public and I just like to keep things classy as I remember when I was single, I used to hate it when people do that so out of consideration for other people, I dont like to do that.
    Additionally she dosen't like spit or wet kisses and likes them as dry

as a bone but I don't chew her out for that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think PDA has a lot to do with what type of couple you are. For example, when my boyfriend and I are out in public we are so focused on one another it doesn't seem like anyone else is around so he'll often make me laugh and then tug on my hand so that I draw closer to him and he'll kiss me. I adore PDA because I can really tell he's proud to have me as his girlfriend. I'm not saying you aren't proud to have your girlfriend, but maybe she feels a little insecure. Plus PDA isn't meant to be stressful or planned, it's suppose to happen naturally as if no one is watching. Next time your out, keep the conversation light and playful, consume yourself in her and not what's around you. I think if you do that, you'll be just fine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly she might feel insecure, or that you are ashamed of her. She might not feel like you show enough PDA but the whole feeling up thing is kind of too far for public. Arm around shoulder, hugging, waist holding and pecking is the only thing that should be brought about in public situations, in my opinion of course.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She's being really unreasonable. Feeling her up in public? Really who wants to see that? She should keep the touchy feely stuff for private times.
    A small peck on the lips would be alright but she really needs to fix her attitude really it's almost like she wants you to be a total pig in public. Disgusting.

Have you told her how YOU feel about it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    A small peck on the lips is not a big deal, do that at least.