Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Health and fitness questions!?

I'm doing the "30 day squat challenge," and I want to know if it will actually work! I don't really have a butt so I thought maybe it would help! However I don't want it to make my thighs bigger! I have a little bit of a thigh gap but not really. I want to slim down, but I want to do it healthily!
    I'm not going to starve myself or anything like that! I want to lose all of the fat between my mid thigh(the bottom half of my thigh is fine) and right bellow my bust. And if I'm being totally honest I really don't want my boobs to get smaller! I don't like how big my hips are either! I think starting tomorrow I'm going to cut out all bad foods, like ice cream, pasta, bread, all of that! But what should I eat more of that will help burn fat and help me lose weight? Also is swimming good? Because I've been swimming about a mile and I was planning on pushing it up to about two miles! I think my body fat percentage is about 25% give or take! And I'm not really fat, I'm kinda tall so I look skinny, and people tell me all the time I'm pretty skinny!
    I know I kinda rambled but, there you go! Please answer all of the questions I asked and no rude comments!

I'm about 5'9" -5'10" and weigh about 130. Like I said last time I was checked I had I think about a 25% body fat percentage, but that was from about a year ago I think! I haven't changed that much, I grew maybe an inch, and I can't remember exactly, but I think I gained 5-10 pounds! I know it sounds like a lot but I really don't look fat! Okay! Thank you for your help! Done with my rant!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You sound like me right now, yes swimming is good and the squats that helps with your core and thighs, any work out that works at least two or more parts of your body is a good work out such as bad food I hope you stop eating processed meat, snacking every two to three hours depending on your metabolism is good but you should eat fruits and veggies, broccoli has iron, banana's have potassium go for outside work and crap, apple peels promote weight loss.