Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I lose weight fast?

I'm 13 years old and I'm overweight. Like a lot. I'm 220 pounds. I started getting overweight when I was about 10. I thought I'd grow out of it. I've gained 60 pounds in 3 years. I'm a female and I'm 5'9. I'm desperate to lose weight. Please no hateful responses. I'm going to my hometown next year and I want to be 160ish. I don't have any equipment and I can't go the gym. The weather is too cold and there's ice. Any at home activities would be helpful. I'm willing to eat whatever or even throw up my food. I want this so badly. My sisters and brother are fit and really pretty. I'm always made fun of even if its my family joking. My dad's side is overweight while my mom's is very fit. My dad is pretty skinny too. Idk why it's me. I admit I'm a little lazy. I eat everything but just a little of it. I don't eat chips though. I know I have to cut all that out but I just need someone to say it to me and make a schedule. I want to be a secret too because I want to surprise my family and show them what I can do. Please I'm begging.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here are some simple and useful tips for weight loss.
    1.exercise daily to burn calories
    2. drink plenty of water
    3. cut down on sugar, sodas and junkfood
    4. don't skip meals
    5. eat in moderation
    Last edited by Jhorg; 07-20-2013 at 03:28 AM.
    In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself.

http://befittacomabootcamp.com/tacoma-fitness/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Jake,
    To lose weight fast, exercise regularly as it burns body fat and boost your metabolism. Break your meals in 5/6 small meals including snacks and prefer raw food over processed food. Get hydrated, drink more water, have green tea and avoid beverages, soda and even diet soda. Avoid having anything before going to bed and sleep for 7/8 hours in a day.
    Last edited by Ivers; 12-23-2013 at 02:41 AM.
    Health is wealth

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi JY,
    To drop 60 lbs add fruits and vegetables more in your meal plans, avoid skipping meals and take small frequent meals and increase your water intake. Workout regularly to lose weight as it will burn your calories, body fat and boost metabolic system.

Toplevelfit Personal Trainer
    Last edited by Crispin; 12-07-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah that makes sense mate basically its the need of body to maintain weight and that works if done in the right way,So yeah it can be done that way.You guys are discussing the right thing having appropriate amount of food and maintaining physical activities can really be awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Losing weight is not a big deal strong determination and self power is requite to do that. First of all make a proper diet and workout plan. Go for morning walk and drink water as much as you can . And must add raw veggies into your food plan .

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you wanna loss weight effectively in short time period than you have to follow two points
    1 do weight loss exercises ( swimming, running and other cardio)
    2 make a diet plan and stick on it (control calories intakes, plenty of water, more fiber foods)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet and regular exercise is beneficial to lose your weight. One more thing is drink lukewarm water with few drops of lemon early in the morning may help to reduce your weight faster.