Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I talk to this girl at the gym?

Theres this girl who works at the gym shes been working there almost a year and Ive been going to the same gym for a very long time since I was 12-13 ive seen workers come and ago

Anyways now that im older people my age are starting to work there atleast at the front desk and I talk to one of the girls there but this other girl I only talked to once when she started working there almost a year ago

Sometimes after working out I go buy a protein shake which the front desk people make and sit at the counter to cool off and I just sit there and cant seem to say anything to her it feels award she just sits and texts or looks bored waiting to scan peoples key chains

what should i say any ice breakers I dont just wanna blurt something out like an idiot ive done that before and i looked stupid I turn 20 in two weeks shes a year older than me or so
    i buy protein shakes as a usual part of my workout regiment i just feel weird being in silence

Downloads
    Uploads
    Start talking about the work-out that you do. You should also talk about a sport that you really like, probably basketball or football. Chances are that if she's working there in the first place, then that'd be something she'd be interested in. Develop a friendship over time and hopefully, you ask her to hang out and get to know her and then you can decide on a relationship. Good luck.

Coincidentally, I'm in the same spot you're in, although I'm not buying protein shakes at the front counter at the gym I go to.

Mine, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130708233342AAu7El2