Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

rogers to fido iphone 5?

I was wondering of there was anyway I could switch my plan at rogers (~) to a comparable one at fido (~). I'm not sure if it possible as I am about 7 months into a 3 year contract, but I have been with rogers for almost 2 years. I heard that it is 0 to switch, witch I am willing to pay if that is the case. Also my iphone 5 is locked to rogers, would I have to buy a new phone or could just I have it unlocked. I don't know if I would have to pay for the rest of the phone or what? Can someone help me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suggest you can ask rogers to unlock your phone. They might ask you to pay the full mobile price and then unlock for you. If they delay or deny the unlock then you can approach any third party unlock service like Mobileunlocksolutions.com and get your iPhone 5 permanently unlocked. Once unlocked you can swap to any GSM network.