Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girlfriend troubles, no PDA?

My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other for about 6 months now. Now let me start out by saying we met in a college course and since then dates, are not only limited, but don't feel like dates. My first problem is our lack of time together, I hardly see her besides the class, maybe once every two months if I'm lucky. But I'm trying to be understanding she has a lot on her plate even outside of school. Anyways, the real problem to me is the no PDA, and I mean none. In class she tends to stay away from me because I really only distract her. Which is understandable, I did talk a lot during the course. Yet, on the few "dates" we've been on they've been less than good. In fact, kinda bad. I took her to watch a movie, and I tried holding her hand as we walked but she refused. After the movie, we went to a restaurant and I called her "darling" and she got upset. Then she told the waiter we were good friends? Followed by calling me "bro"? At first I thought she just saw me as a friend, but as soon as I got home my phone had about 3 text messages from her with some really raunchy messages.

Needless to say I really need some help, she's a great girl, but I'd like to see her more often. And maybe have some small PDA, like the cute names or holding hands. I'd even settle for not being just a friend in public. It's quite disheartening, because I feel like she's ashamed of me when I know she's not.

Any advice?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well,I think you should have a conversation to tell her how you feel and if she does not like than than you should break up because neither of you will be happy at the end.