Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why are we obsessed with zimmerman, race, and trivia instead of rebels in syria?

obama is always up to no good and its like the people are distracted by the media.
    you sheeple don't even relaize whats going on over there and the U.S. is involved in, or that obama armed rebels in syria.

Obama funded the rebels and armed them so thats now making it our issue. you guys are naive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Syria is another country... NOT even on our continent.

We have our own problems in the US. I suggest we solve 'em before sticking our noses into other country's problems again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because it is a National issue. The war in Syria is an International issue. Given our track record of handling International issues (Iraq war, Afghan War), I'd say we had better keep our noses in our own mess, before sticking 'em where they aren't wanted again. Also, why is Obama the only one who's "up to no good"? Look at all the other idiots on capital hill screwing things up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hell.. I'm more concerned over the 10-cent/gal rise in gas prices here locally on Monday. My job entails driving... I cannot get around the higher prices, and I cannot pass them along to my clients, or I will lose them. CATCH-22 !!!

Syria REALLY doesn't "do it" for me!

“I support the two party system… one on Friday night, and one on Saturday night.” -- HeeHaw

Republican since before she was born… and PROUD of it.