Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which Handheld Should I Buy?

Im looking for something to game with on the go. At the moment im stuck between the Nintendo 3ds and the Ps Vita. I want to get back into pokemon and the 3ds would be perfect for that as well as for other fun games. On the other hand i might be getting a ps4 and i hear the Psvita would work well with it but it does not have in my opinion, any good games. The only ones i can think of are Mortal Kombat and maybe some others i havent heard of. Which one should i get?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the 3ds is perfect. The Vita is great too and, technologically speak, a more powerful device. The only thing is it just seems to me that it tries to do so much with a handheld video game console, and for me it's just not practical to be enveloped with something like that for hours on end. To the 3ds's credit it is less expensive lots of fun exclusive games and overall more practical.