I've got a rooted HTC Desire C, with the stock ROM. I removed my Google account but when I want to sign in it says that there is no reliable connection. I didn't have any problem. I'm using the stock rooted ROM for more than 1 month... and never got problems. I am connected to my WiFi. I also tried to add a new account but when writing the email I want to be it says that the email is not available. Let it cool down a little, and the smartphone and the router, done a factory reset. Still nothing, the same. I can get in the internet also, I am writing this from my Desire C, weird huh?... So getting in Google won't but in the rest of apps needed internet connection does. I also installed the latest version of WiFix manager and done a reboot. Still the same. Look guys, I'm confused, very confused and now I got some damn tears in my eyes. Please help me. Every answer will be appreciated with a like.

If you don't know... At least say "I don't know" and give me some ROMs. In past I tried from XDA cute_prince's CyanogenMod 10. But after 1 day of happy using it kept restarting... Also tried Revolution, it stuck at the logo for 5 hours after installing

So this is what I ask you for:

-How to solve the Google problem. (the password and the email are correct, tried at the PC too)

-A ROM for my Desire C.

-How to solve the problem with CyanogenMod 10. (to find it Google this: STABLE HTC DESIRE C CYANOGENMOD 10 ROM XDA)

Please. I will wait for answers 2 days. If the answers can't resolve the Google problem, I will install a different ROM, or if you will tell me how to solve the CM10 problem, I will try it.

Thanks everybody!