Working on a Sci-Fi novel, what do you think of the plot?

Octavio

May 30, 2010
I've started writing a science fiction novel,but I would like you to know your opinion on the story so far. I'll just give you a short summary of the story.

"In the year 3013 mankind has achieved time-travel. Thanks to this new technology mankind has began repopulating the earth with extinct species: mammoths, dodos, elephants, tigers, lions, etc. But however, the question if dinosaurs should be brought back has created a great controversy. In an attempt to bring a Triceratops to the modern world, something happens. A strange interference on the cretaceous causes that the extinction of the dinosaurs is avoided. This has caused the world to change and now dinosaurs, far more evolved than man and far smarter have conquered the planet and enslaved mankind. However, rumors of a working time machine have leaded a rebellion of humans to try and fix the past. Can they reach the time machine, discover the mistake and return things as they should be?"

I call my novel "Biocrisis". The slogan is "They lost it, they want it back."

It sounds good!!!! i would certainy enjoy reading it!! it's funny because i was actually wondering what would happen if dinosaurs came back to life the other day and would love reading your ideas about what would happen! :)

Thanks for the idea. I'll start writing it now. :)

Seriously, before you get upset, bear in mind that you're not the first person to come up with that idea and ideas cannot be copywritten.

Don't ask people what they think of your idea. It may be the greatest idea ever, but your ability to write it may stink. Write the story, completely, then ask if we like it. Yahoo Answers is filled with story ideas that never get written.

Back