Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Making a cellphone change. Opinions?

I'm choosing between the new HTC one or the iPhone 5. What are your opinions on both? And which should I get? Or which one would you get?

Downloads
    Uploads
    HTC one because it's so good like honestly it has everything on the front menu page where as iphones don't have that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's up to your specific if you want apple or android I had android for 4 years switch between 2 phones don't get me wrong androids are great ! but after a while my phone was restarting freezing keyboard wasn't functional sometimes so I got my iphone 4 it's older then the 5 but works great ! I've had it for a year still works normal and it only has 8gb so it comes to this if you want more storage for memory for music movies etc get android If you want a phone that will last a good while and is more simpler to use get the iPhone I'm not a tech head with the gadgets so any one correct me if I'm wrong just my past experiences hope I helped

Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely the iPhone 5, it's a lot smoother and quicker. I had both and I can honestly say HTC one sucked compared to iPhone 5! Plus if you have any other apple products, it's a plus by sharing games and music

Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely the iPhone 5, it's a lot smoother and quicker. I had both and I can honestly say HTC one sucked compared to iPhone 5! Plus if you have any other apple products, it's a plus by sharing games and music

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it will depend on you. You can go to the store or online and look at the specs and design. Store is better cause you can physically look at it. It depends what feels better in your hand and what you want on your phone! A Htc gives you more internal storage (micro sd) iPhones only have 16gb,32,64 I believe and no sd slot. I hope this helps