I have been with Verizon for a few months now and I am sick of their crap!! I went over by just a tiny little bit on my data plan (needed urgently to use directions on my iPhone 5 to get home) and they ramped up my bill to $134!! Fuck that I am out.

I am weighing my options and T-Mobile's unlimited data plan looks quite nice. And I would not be tied down to a contract. However, upon reading several articles online stating that T-Mobile gives you only 500 MB of high-speed then slows it to nearly unusable speeds I am a bit concerned. But I noticed that T-Mobile explicitly states that you only get 500 MB of data on their $50 a month plan and $60 for their 2 GB plan but their TRULY UNLIMITED NATIONWIDE 4G Plan is $70 a month.

I am more than willing to pay a month and would be bringing my own phone so I would not be paying for a device. However there is always my concern that even with their "TRULY UNLIMITED NATIONWIDE 4G" Data Plan they will slow my speeds dramatically.

Does anyone have the $70 a month TRULY UNLIMITED NATIONWIDE 4G Data Plan with T-Mobile that can verify for me whether or not it really is truly unlimited 4G Data Speeds or do they slow it down after a certain amount??