How do i get more PDA and our firsst kiss?

Chazz

Sep 15, 2008
It seems like when we are in public he hugs me less and is über shy but when we hang out he always holds my hand and tells me he loves me but we havent ever kissed. Also when his parents are there he stays distant ... i need help advice anyone??

Well you don't wanna push him into doing anything.. my boyfriend used to be like that, then I actually tried TALKING TO HIM about it! Lmfao it's a neat thing. Aha but if you're uncomfortable with talking to him about it, then try yourself to push his boundaries a bit. you go ahead and make your moves and maybe he'll like it, maybe not.

Now let's talk first kiss. My first kiss with my boyfriend was pretty weird actually, we were fighting, and he just kissed me. It just made everything clear. So if you guys are having a bit of trouble, anytime could be the right time for one. But same goes for the wrong time for one. Just make sure his parents aren't around if maybe he isn't comfortable around them.

And maybe it isn't even your fault! Honestly, if i were you, i would just try talking to him hun :')

Back