Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

JVC not responding to directv remote?

I have Directv hooked up to input 1 on a JVC D-Series tv. I don't have the JVC remote. Tonight, I mistakenly had the Directv remote in TV mode and hit previous channel. Now, I can't get the TV's input to change. The TV is not responding to the Directv change input button, but it responds to every other button. I tried changing Directv to Input 2, still no luck. I can get into the menu and change channels, but nothing there seems to help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Slide the slider switch over to tv (on the right) press and hold mute and select together until the tv icon above the slider blinks twice the press 9-6-0 in the keypad
    Slide the switch back over too the DTV logo (far left) and try th tv input button it should work if not try it a couple more times. It may or may not be compatible with that particular function. If you have any other remote programming problems visit Directv.com/program remote.