What should I do if I've lost my iPhone 4?

WZC

Oct 26, 2008
Approximately 24 hours ago, my iPhone got pick pocketed. I tried calling it several times, but it always went straight to voicemail. When I got home, I used an app, Find My iPhone, hoping that it could locate my phone. I locked my phone with a passcode and set a homescreen message containing a number they could reach me at.

Today, 3 hours ago, my phone was located. They even tried contacting me at my specified number, but I didn't hear my phone ringing (Yes, stupid, I know). Thinking that they had good intentions, I tried calling them back, leaving a voice message, and texting them. However, my latest attempt at calling my phone led me to an automated message stating that my phone could not be reached, instead of the usual one, asking me to leave a voice message. Called my mobile network operator, found out that that difference in the message means that they have most likely destroyed my sim card. What should I do now?

I have their location from 3 hours ago, but I don't really know what to do with that info. Help!

Try crying about it. at the very least, you might feel better.... stay on top of your A-game son!

Get a new phone. Should've gone to the police with the location. Thieves are thieves.

Back