Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested in to go Miami after my trip of toyota city showcase..... I must am interested to know about the other attractions that grab my attention to visit the Florida as well as Miami. Guys, suggest me some name and share your experiences if you had?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney View Post
    I am interested in to go Miami after my trip of toyota city showcase..... I must am interested to know about the other attractions that grab my attention to visit the Florida as well as Miami. Guys, suggest me some name and share your experiences if you had?
    johny! If you want to go for a Miami tour then be ready for adventures journey. Let me name some of my favourite and populous one destinations names. Miami Seaquarium, Coral Castle Museum, Fairchild Botanic Garden, Bayfront Park and Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park. Go there and have fun but don't forget to share your experiencing with us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kayly123 View Post
    johny! If you want to go for a Miami tour then be ready for adventures journey. Let me name some of my favourite and populous one destinations names. Miami Seaquarium, Coral Castle Museum, Fairchild Botanic Garden, Bayfront Park and Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park. Go there and have fun but don't forget to share your experiencing with us.
    kayly123! i have noted your mentioned names in my bucket list and will plan my tour according to your suggestions. I am sure it will be a fun time for me to see the beauty of this region. I heard a lot about its beach points. What will you say buddy will it be a fun places to see in Miami with my wife to spend some quality time with her? Your suggestions have value for me so, dude must share with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course jhoney! It would be a perfect destination for you and for your wife. These are beautiful places and had adorable hotels, resorts and nature destinations where you can spend great time through holding hands in hands. I personally had good time there and i am sure you will also enjoy go there buddy and if having any doubts or question ask me freely, i hope i could help you out.
    https://www.goldenbustours.com/reviews/, for travel freaks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12