Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Whats the best car or truck to get thats cheap?

I moved to ms from canada 5years ago and am married to a usmc dicable vet and i had a canadian drivers lic but its no good now so i have to get a usa drivers lic. is the test kinda the same and is it hard. my next question is were can i get a cheap car or truck in gulfport ms. my husband has lived in ms his whole life but not in gulfport so we dont know where to go. his credit isnt good and i am just starting on mine so not sure whats out there for us. we live off a disable vet pay check so we dont have that much money to spend. we dont really know anyone since he likes to stay home cause of his ptsd but after 5 years of tryn we just found out were going to have a baby and i need a car for him/her and to take him to his docs appt at the va. i just dont want to get ripped off. if u can help with any ideas pls let me know we are in need of help

Downloads
    Uploads
    Subaru Forester is the most reliable card made, least long term problems statistically anyway..