you can bet your ares that the EDL?

PeTeFeCe

Jun 30, 2013
leader Tommy Robinson & Kevin Carrol are all over the news Today,and what were they doing trying to walk to Woolwich to lay flowers,what terrible men they are.

The police state fascist's would like to brain wash with PC, micromanage, and divide and conquer everyone. They "smell" global totalitarianism and won't turn back now unless every dissenter stands in their way.

Muslim no go areas are now Official.

Enforced by the Met.

The bastards get their own way again.!

UKIP ?

WHO ELSE WILL STOP THE ROT ?

It a absolute shame people can not voice their concerns, or lay flowers.........unless you happen to be non white that is!

How dare they try to walk on a British street......!

Don't they know that the scene of Muslim atrocities become no go areas?

The trouble is the police are defending the wrong people.....

Who beheaded that young man?

Who gives out anti gay leaflets?

Who defaces war memorials?

Who daubs ( invisible - only seen by muslims) paint on community centres and sets false flag fires?

Who is always the victim ( even when gang raping children)?

As for being all over the news......I suspect it will have a lovely pro muslim bias.

Whatever happened to all those threats to mosques and arrests? We're they more Muslims framing the EDL or BNP?

I suppose you have to understand the great problems the police have these days. Many of the Ethnic people have hot tempers. It can only take a spark to set off another riot. The EDL comprise quite a lot of sparks.! Yes you can bet they will be all over the news. I wish I could suggest a solution to it.?

Terrible isn't if someone does anything that may upset the 'community' in any way. I wonder if someone from the 'community' laid flowers in way of sympathy that two of theirs slaughtered an innocent man in broad daylight.

Arrested for going for a walk
Arrested for walkng past a Mosque
Whichever one you choose it says a hell of a lot for this once great but now spineless country that we live in.

maybe the reason the police arrested them was over on the other side where LEE RIGBY was killed .....who should be marching there was Anjem Choudreys banned group of extremists walking past the shops it says they were frothing at the mouth .....why didnt they get arrested...its digusting...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06/27/shia-and-sunni_n_3510862.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back