Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dumbest rumor youve heard about yourself?

Just curious._.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There was a guy at work I'd always known had liked me. He acted a bit like it on his birthday, and after, a girl told me he had...he was afraid he'd ruined his chances by puking everywhere (he got drunk and passed out).

I later told a couple girls that he had liked me and I'd found it odd. They said what they had heard was that *I* liked him. I couldn't believe it. I'd never said I did because frankly, I never saw him that way. They said they were standing there when some girl told him I thought he was cute. This might have been what launched his little crush... I went up to him right after they told me that and I'd told him that what that random girl had said, or gossiped, was not true. He said he knew he wasn't my type. We're friends now. I don't think he's still interested though he does say some strange things from time to time (ie "You're *my* Jamie")

Downloads
    Uploads
    in high school, this guy spread around a rumor that i was a lesbian. i didn't know this was going on for a really long time, and apparently a lot of people believed it. i think some people still do, but i don't care, being called a lesbian isn't an insult.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was rumoured to be a whore to the point that i had to change my cell phone number coz a lot of people was "asking me out". So annoying -_-.. This guy who wanted to be with me got jealous coz i was with someone else and spread the rumour to every guy he knew, giving my number and telling them im a whore, a cheap and good one. Glad it's over.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That I was faking an injury, pretending to be on crutches.