Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How Much Would A Super Sport Bike Cost?

I was wondering what the approximate amount would be. I have a couple specifics that I would like to include.
    - 1000cc
    - 2013 Honda CBR or Ducati Monster look alike.
    - Carbon Fiber Exaust

That's really it. Everything else can be scraps from wrecked super sports. I'm not very picky just power and looks. Well, I guess you could consider that picky. But yeah if you guys/girls could help me that would be fantastic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First off: Super Sports are only 600cc sport bikes, not 1000cc bikes, those are Super Bikes.

The CBRs are sport bikes, the Monsters are standards, 2 completely different classes of motorcycles.

Carbon fiber exhaust cans can be purchased for just about any bike and fitted easily.

If you want a super sport, there are tons of 600cc sport bikes out there, different years, different brands, Price would depend on the year and condition. If you want a 1,000cc Super Bike, there are also tons of 1,000cc sport bikes to be had, also many different years and brands. However, the price of a 2013 Honda CBR 1000 is about $10K to $12K with low mileage. A 2013 998 powered Ducati S4r Monster is about $14K with low mileage, with the Termignoni exhaust system it would be around $17K(the full system, not ust the cans). A 2013 Honda CBR 600cc would be about $9K with low mileage.

A beginning rider has no business with ANY of those bikes I mentioned, the rider doesn't have the skills to handle one of those bikes when the sh1t hits the fan, as it does many, many times when riding in traffic is involved. If you are a beginning rider, then the best advice is to forget about the bikes I listed above and get a 250cc, 300cc or even 400cc bike and PRACTICE. You may just survive to become an experienced older rider. If you start off with what you listed, you won't be long for riding and probably not long for living. But hey, there are far too many humans on this Planet anyway, so have at it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Around $10,000 for a 1000cc bike in good shape.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you start riding an appropriate bike today, and start putting a dollar a day into a jar, by the time you have enough money to buy one, you might just almost have the skills to handle it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are clearly a new rider so i'd like to say, check out if you could even insure one man, like wtf do you need a 1000 supersport for? You probably haven't even rode a 250.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you must know what it would cost