Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there anything that I should do before I touch my DVD's again? Mice

Feces problem, Please HELP me!? Is there anything that I should do before I physically touch my DVD's again? Mice Feces problem, Please HELP me!

PROBLEM EXPLAINED: I moved houses back in July 2011 so that was almost 2 years ago, since then I have had some DVDs of mine (which are full of what I would like say are priceless photos & videos that I took of myself back in 2008 when I was 14) inside of some old boxes & those boxes filled with my DVDs have been inside of this old house's garage since July 2011, now the real problem with that is that about a year and a half ago my dad saw some mice inside of this house's garage and so I opened some boxes inside of that garage and I saw that those boxes including the boxes that have my DVDs that have my priceless 2007-2008-2009 videos & photos had and still have f*cking mice feces inside of those boxes, my dad has said that he hasn't seen those mice again for about a year now, but those boxes still have those mice feces there, so based on that is why I think that those mice most likely physically touched my DVDs in one way or another I think that most likely those mice simply walked all over my DVDs.

I always told my dad: Don't keep the garage doors open any longer than what you need to, not even for fresh air as that's when mice or rats can get inside of the garage, but my dad never f*cking listened to me, and so kept the garage's doors open for long hours at a time especially when he spent hours inside of the garage he would leave those garage doors open for hours now not anymore due to the mice that got inside of the garage maybe my dad learnt a lesson I hope he did, but back in like July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 my dad would leave the garage's doors open for hours and surely that's when the mice infiltrated into the garage.

So should I anything before I physically touch my DVDs again in order to use those DVDs on my computer so that I can finally see my priceless 2007-2008-2009 videos & photos again? I don't want to ever loose those DVDs specifically my priceless 2007-2007-2009 videos & photos of me that are inside of those DVDs just because those DVDs are inside of some boxes that are inside of this house's garage that have f*cking mice feces inside of those boxes.

Like should I clean those DVDs before I use those DVDs on my computer? If so then how can I properly clean those DVDs without damaging those DVDs? Should I just use toilet paper & alcohol to properly clean those DVDs? Would using toilet paper and alcohol to clean those DVDs damage those DVDs?

Please serious answers only, and please give me a serious answer that would honestly help me with this serious situation, to who will honestly answer seriously to give me information that will honestly help me with this situation then thank-you very much in advance, and to whoever I choose as best answer if your answer's information really helps me then I will reward you obviously by rating your answer with 5 stars and give you 10 points by choosing you as my best answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    your problem 1. have they scratched or otherwise damaged the dvd's 2.do the dvd's have any self decay
    so with that in mind put your gloves and mask on and clean each dvd with alcohol and a good cloth and hope for the best some of the older dvd's have a shelf life and they basically destroy themselves. good luck.