Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's your favorite and why, Marvel or DC?

I've been thinking about it for a while now, all the pros, cons and variables. Comic's, live action movies, animated shows, games, they have them all and more. But who's better at what, and why?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Marvel is better in my opinion because all the heroes and story lines are more realistic and the heroes have more creative powers. I think DC is very stereotypical in a sense that they have heroes with simple powers like flying, laser vision, ect. And I also do not like DC's disguises for the super heroes when they are out of their costumes. Though that is not a main factor it definitely needs to make sense in order to make it better. I think Marvel has very original characters. In DC I also don't like that alot of the heroes/villains are aliens or come from other plants. Its kinda cool but having most characters from other planets is over kill. Marvel also creates a personality for their heroes/ villains according to their life story and what not. I feel that DC characters dont really have a distinguished personality. Marvel does a better job of that. For example spiderman is very sarcastic and humorous and wolverine is more angry and aggressive. Just my thought. I still love DC but I think Marvel is better!