Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are some people saying Derrick Rose is scared of Lebron james? Rumors...

...or True? Is Rose? Ive heard some people say rose is scared of LeBron James and that is the reason rose is not playing in the nba or hasn't yet returned is this true thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rose is not scared of LeBron or any player in the league for that matter. If Rose was scared of anything it would have been reinjuring his ACL. No one really knows why Derrick Rose didn't return except himself ( most likely because he didn't want to reinjure his knee) and the people making up these rumors are either mad Bulls fans or immature NBA fans. He'll return at the beginning of the next NBA season (he'll play in the preseason).

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's professional basketball not a kid playground nobody is afraid of anymore.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why would someone be scared of LeBron James?

Don't get me wrong, he is a big and strong guy but no reason to be "scared" of him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I highly doubt Derrick Rose is afraid of LeBron or anyone else in the NBA. He's a former MVP and is one of the best players in the league. His decision to not play against the Heat in the playoffs was more of his confidence and mentality not being 100% even though he could have played. I think it was better of him to sit out the entire season rather than force himself to play when he doesn't feel ready.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reason he hasn't returned is cause he's hurt. Grown men arnt afraid of other men

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not saying Rose is afraid of Lebron but I truly believe if the Bulls did not have to face the Heat that Rose would have return in the playoffs.

I think he truly felt that they would have not beaten the Heat and no wanting to lose to that team that beat them 3 years ago he decided to sit out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    what no!!! why would a former mvp be affraid of another mvp if hes worried about anything its staying healthy during 2013-14 season