Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What should My boyfriend & I cook ?

My boyfriend & I are planning on cooking dinner for his parents just so we can do something nice for them. We want to make something somewhat easy, but also different. Nothing of the usual. Something that tastes great, easy to make, & different

Downloads
    Uploads
    entreork chops
    1st side:greenbean casserole
    2nd side: pigs in a blanket
    3rd side: rolls

Well now im hungry

Downloads
    Uploads
    The problem with your question being that we are not psychic so we have no idea what "usual" means to you or to them. People don't all eat the same things regularly-I might tell you gumbo and you're from Louisiana or I might say stir fry and you live in San Francisco.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone loves chicken. Lol grill or fried. Add butter corn and green beans from can. Chicken Alfredo with some bread sticks. Boil noodles poor water out add classico Alfredo sauce with a half cup of milk grill a breast chicken with a lemon add the chicken and your down. Use parmesan cheese. Spaghetti boil noodles, add meatballs they come in cans and your done. Chicken quesadillas with a side of a salad sour cream beans and rice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could do soup or shrimp for the started. Shrimp is super easy as you can buy it in bags at the super market and just cook them at home. You could serve them cold with marie-rose sauce (ketchup, mayo and salad cream mixed together) on lettuce with a sprinkle of paprika, or you could bread them by using flour egg and breadcrumbs with herbs before you cookthem and then serve them hot from the oven. For the main Lasagne is always an easy option but i dont know how often you have that. You could do some roast beef with roast veg, or you could fry some steak onions, mushrooms and serve with mashed potato.
    For dessert you could do something like pavlova. Its really simple you just have to make mini meringue nests and cook them in the oven. When they have cooled, top them with whipped cream and chopped up strawberries and kiwis.